Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ragnar



I have been running regularly since I had Will. I have run some 1/2 marathons, 5Ks, and 10Ks, but never a relay race. Running the Ragnar Wasatch Back was more fun than I have ever had running a race. It was challenging, exhausting, and you were in a van full of stinky women, but what could be better. They came by to cheer me on or bring me some gum while I was running, and it was great, cheering your friends on during their race. I ran a total of 18 miles. Our team of 12 ran a total of 188 miles between Logan and Park City, UT. Our teams name was Makin' Bacon. We were all pigs.

2 comments:

  1. oh i am so jealous you ran that! i was going to do the one in az this year but long story short - i didn't. great job lady!! i am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo jealous of this too!! What a great accomplishment!! I hope I'm able to start running again soon... :)

    ReplyDelete