Sunday, September 19, 2010

Paul's Birthday




I should have actually called this post Pioneer Day, because Paul worked all day, came home for dinner, and went back out and worked all evening. I am sure that this Birthday didn't make the all time greatest birthday list. Oh well, I did make he the most delicious cake. It is making me drool just thinking about it. We (meaning everyone except Paul) went to the Monroe Pioneer Day Parade and came home with a very full grocery sack full of candy, which will last us for five plus years (is candy part of food storage?). Then we went to the booths at the park, the boys all had a horse ride, and then we played the win yourself a frog game, and we came home with two very small frogs. Something I thought I would never do, allow pets. The frogs aren't so bad, but we have a toad now too. I think the toad smells, he might have to go. After a delicious birthday dinner and cake Paul went to work and we went to the country music concert that was before the fireworks. We had a great time! I hope Paul has a better birthday next year.
We took a picture of that car, just for Grandpa Washburn (It says "Dedicated to Grandpa Washburn").

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I am so happy you have a blog!! I love bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I like all the pictures! That is so funny that the car was dedicated to a grandpa washburn :)

    ReplyDelete